LocationMyrtle Beach, SC
4722 S. Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Used 2018 Heartland Torque TQ T322
Heartland Torque toy hauler 322 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Theatre Seating
- King Bed
- U-Shaped Counter
This toy hauler travel trailer has a similar layout to model T32. There is 12' 1/2" of separate garage space for your toys, so you can choose to store them while you are parked or you can unload them and use the space for the electric queen bed and dual opposing sofas below. You can sleep up to eight people comfortably if you want I am sure you could even add a blowup mattress or two if you need more sleeping space. Take the party outside! There is an outdoor kitchen that has a sink and a two burner cooktop so you can cook snacks or light meals. There is even a half bath in the garage area for some extra convenience.
Get ready to have plenty of fun that will last all weekend long with any of the Heartland Torque toy hauler travel trailers. You can easily fuel up your toys at the outside fuel station. In the garage, you will find that the rubberized floor is fuel and oil resistant. In the kitchen, there are solid surface countertops and a high rise kitchen pull-out faucet. You can relax at the residential furniture with built-in recliners, and throughout each model, there is high end Ashlyn cabinetry as well as high-end carpet and cold/crack resistant flooring.
Best Sales Experience Ever!The entire staff was amazing throughout the entire process.
Tony was friendly, and very knowledgeable. He made the afternoon enjoyable and stress free
Our unit was prepped for FREE, and Chris gave us an informative walk-through, answered all of our questions and made it fun.
Even the finance manager Aleesha made us feel at home.
We meet the GM and sales manager, everyone made us feel welcome and - Carmine from Sanford, NC
|Length||37 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1340 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8660 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2752 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft 6 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||48|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Power|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.