LocationMyrtle Beach, SC
4722 S. Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Used 2019 Heartland Mallard 33
Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer 33 highlights:
- Pass-Through Storage
- Entertainment Center
- Front Private Bedroom
This rear private bunkhouse Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer is sure to be a crowd pleaser! You will love all that this unit has to offer from the dual entry doors to the sofa and U-shaped dinette slide out that adds more walking around space. Whipping up your favorite meals will be a breeze in this complete kitchen and with the kitchen island you will enjoy having more room to prepare, counter and storage space. If you feel like being outdoors instead of cooped up indoors preparing a meal then simply head outside and enjoy grilling up some burgers at the exterior kitchen!
Start your journey off right with one of these Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailers by Heartland! They are a smaller, lighter package but they still pack in all of the at home features you will want on your next vacation getaway. Features like the oversized windows to let in natural lighting while allowing you to look out at your beautiful scenery anytime of day to the wide-open prep area in the kitchen and the arched ceilings measuring at almost seven feet high. These models were built to give you years of enjoyment thanks to the 6-sided aluminum construction, the fully walkable laminated roof, and the wide-trax suspension. The exterior even offers great features like the finished off pass-through storage area, a power awning with LED lights, and even outside speakers hooked up to the 12V AM/FM player for you to crank up the tunes inside or outside!
THE DEALERSHIP for me from now on!!After having a horrific experience 2 weeks ago at Independence RV in Florida, we ran across this Dealership in Myrtle Beach, SC. After a few conversations with Scott Burleson in sales, in exactly one week, we purchased and picked up our brand new Dutch Star! What a completely opposite experience from 2 weeks prior!!!! Sales and Service was perfectly executed and the deal was flawless. The staff at - Vince from Jonesborough, TN
|Length||36 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 6 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||702 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7746 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1822 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.