LocationMyrtle Beach, SC
4722 S. Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Used 2021 Heartland Pioneer BH 270Sales price good until 10/16/22
Heartland Pioneer travel trailer BH 270 highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Bunk Beds
- Dual Entry Doors
- Rear Corner Bathroom
- Pass-Through Storage
Dual entry doors make it easy to enter and exit this travel trailer! One of the entrances even leads directly into the rear corner bathroom so you can get back to having fun fast. The double bunk over double bed comes with a ladder so the kids can safely get into bed. A booth dinette and sofa slide helps to open up the space and provide more room to move around as you prepare dinner with the three burner cooktop. The front private bedroom has a queen bed with an innerspring mattress so you can be sure to have a good night's rest!
Each one of these Heartland Pioneer travel trailer and toy haulers will lead the way to a comfortable camping trip! The fresh modern décor and carpet free interior creates a comfortable atmosphere. The hybrid aluminum front profile features an aerodynamic radius front cage structure for better wind and water deflection, as well as adds strength. An EZ Camp package comes with black tank flush, an outside shower with hot and cold water, LP quick connect, outside TV hookup to watch the big game, and a flip down secure step with a XL handle to make it easier entering and exiting. With the Pioneer power pack, you will get power stabilizer jacks, a power tongue jack, and a power awning to socialize underneath rain or shine. Don't leave your bikes, wood, or coolers behind either, simply store them with the flip-down storage rack!
Best Sales Experience Ever!The entire staff was amazing throughout the entire process.
Tony was friendly, and very knowledgeable. He made the afternoon enjoyable and stress free
Our unit was prepped for FREE, and Chris gave us an informative walk-through, answered all of our questions and made it fun.
Even the finance manager Aleesha made us feel at home.
We meet the GM and sales manager, everyone made us feel welcome and - Carmine from Sanford, NC
Our Price: $24,987
|Length||32 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Hitch Weight||680 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7700 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6354 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1314 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.