LocationMyrtle Beach, SC
4722 S. Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Used 2015 Heartland Prowler 29P IKS
All camping trips in this Heartland Prowler are double the fun! Model 29P IKS features double slides for added interior space, double entry doors for easy access, and double bed bunks for more sleeping!
Step inside the main entrance in the center of the unit and find yourself in the main living area with dual opposing slides which creates a nice wide open feel. There is an entertainment center straight ahead through the entry door which features an optional flat screen TV for your enjoyment. A slide out sofa with storage above and booth dinette is opposite the door.
To the left of the entry door find a slide out refrigerator, three burner range, and counter space with overhead storage, plus lower cupboards and drawers space too. The off center kitchen island also provides more counter space, plus a double sink and additional storage. You can find a pantry just off the slide out for even more storage space.
The rear corner bath provides a tub/shower, toilet, and sink with overhead cabinet. There is also a private entry door that makes it easily accessible from outside when needed.
The opposite rear corner features a set of double bed bunks with a ladder at the foot of the bed.
Back up front to the right of the main entrance head through the sliding door to a private bedroom that features a queen size bed, double bedside wardrobes, plus overhead storage, and so much more!
THE DEALERSHIP for me from now on!!After having a horrific experience 2 weeks ago at Independence RV in Florida, we ran across this Dealership in Myrtle Beach, SC. After a few conversations with Scott Burleson in sales, in exactly one week, we purchased and picked up our brand new Dutch Star! What a completely opposite experience from 2 weeks prior!!!! Sales and Service was perfectly executed and the deal was flawless. The staff at - Vince from Jonesborough, TN
|Length||33 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||912 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7758 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||70 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.