Check Back Again for New Job Openings!
Contact us for more information about our company.
RV Service Technician
- Do you work well with people? Do you have mechanical abilities and/or general handyman skills (basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.) or are you already a skilled RV Service Technician? We are looking for hard-working and reliable employees! Our service technicians work with our customers to help them understand how to use their new/pre-owned recreational vehicle (RV) purchase; they conduct pre-delivery inspections and/or service & repair on a diverse selection of travel trailers, motorhomes and other recreational vehicles.
- Previous RV experience is preferred but not required! We will train the right person! It's a fast-paced business and can be very rewarding!
- We offer good pay and benefits. $14-22/hour plus benefits (medical, dental, life, 401K, profit sharing+) Wages depend upon experience.
- You must be able to lift at least 50 lb. and stand for long periods of time. A candidate with good reading, writing & computer skills is preferred. You must be able to work Saturdays.
RV Sales Consultant
- We are looking for motivated sales people with a good work ethic.
- Do you work well with people? Are you motivated? Do you have sales experience? Experience in RV Sales is preferred but not required. We will train the right person!
- It is a fast-paced business and can be very rewarding!
- We offer good pay and benefits (medical, dental, life, a 401K plan, profit sharing+). This position is paid a base salary plus commission.
- Applicants should have at least one year of outside sales experience. Candidates with good reading, writing & computer skills are preferred. Attention to detail and enthusiasm for selling RVs is a must!
- This position will require working on Saturdays and some Sundays.
- Interested in joining our team? Apply Now!